Myers, Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
Time to Complete: 25 minutes approx.
Max Number of Questions: Depends on preferences
Levels: Director, Executive, Manager, Front Line Manager, Mid-Professional, General Population, Supervisor, Graduate
Cost: Varies depending upon which report you choose. Contact us to find out which report is best for you.
Available Languages: Multiple (call to enquire)
What is the Myers, Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)?
The MBTI is a powerful personality assessment that looks deeper in to your candidate or employee’s individual differences and traits that make that person who they are.
The MBTI measures a variety of different traits depending on what step you choose
There are 4 dimensions of the individual difference that creates 16 personality traits in total
- Extraversion (E) – Introversion (I) Where you prefer to get or focus your energy
- Sensing (S) – iNtuition (N) The kind of information you prefer to gather and trust
- Thinking (T) – Feeling (F) The process you prefer to use in coming to decisions
- Judging (J) – Perceiving (P) How you prefer to deal with the world around you
- Looks at the 16 personality traits in a lot more depth and detail revealing what makes the candidate or employee different to others of their of their Step 1 type.
Is the Myers, Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) right for your organisation?
The MBTI Type 1 & 2 assessments can help you understand the unique fingerprint of your employee.
Reports apply directly to the workplace environment and identify a highly sophisticated profile for the individual, team development, coaching and action planning.
Suitable for all organisations and industry sectors and individuals
Our team of highly trained Assessment Consultants can write your reports that help demystify and translate the results for:
- Team Building
- Succession Planning
Please contact us so to that we can help you decide which is the right report for your needs.
Set up your MBTI assessment now.