Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory (MVPI)
Time to Complete: 15-20 minutes approx.
Max Number of Questions: 206
Levels: Director, Executive, Manager, Front Line Manager, Mid-Professional, General Population, Supervisor, Graduate
Cost: Varies depending upon which report you choose. Contact us to find out which report is best for you.
Available Languages: Multiple (call to enquire)
Report Styles Available
Contact us now for a full list of bespoke reports that we can provide you.
What is the Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory (MVPI)?
The Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory (MVPI) analyses and describes the personality including; core values, values, drivers, and interests that determine what we desire and strive to attain.
There are 10 traits that the MVPI measures which include:
- Recognition: responsive to attention, approval, and praise
- Power: desiring success, accomplishment, status, and control
- Hedonism: orientated for fun, pleasure, and enjoyment
- Altruistic: wanting to help others and contribute to society
- Affiliation: enjoying and seeking out social interaction
- Tradition: dedicated to strong personal beliefs
- Security: needing predictability, structure, and order
- Commerce: interested in money, profits, investment, and business opportunities
- Aesthetics: needing self-expression, concerned over look, feel, and design of work products
- Science: wanting knowledge, research, technology, and data
Is the Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory (MVPI) right for your organisation?
The MVPI allows you to assess a candidate or employee’s values which, in turn gives you an understanding of what motivates the person to succeed as well as what type of position, job and environment they will be most productive in.
Reports from the MVPI uncover valuable insight to determine if the candidate is a good fit for the job role, team or organisation.
Suitable for all organisations and industry sectors and individuals
Our team of highly trained assessment consultants can write you reports that help demystify and translate the results for:
- Career Reports
- Interpretive Reports for Organisations
- Conflict Style Reports
- Personal Impact Reports
- Communication Style Reports
- Decision making style reports
- Team Reports
- Stress Management Reports
And many more…
Please contact us so to that we can help you decide which is the right report for your needs.
Set up your Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory assessment now.