Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI) – Predict Job Performance
Time to Complete: 15-20 minutes approx.
Max Number of Questions: 206
Levels: Director, Executive, Manager, Front Line Manager, Mid-Professional, General Population, Supervisor, Graduate
Cost: Varies depending upon which report you choose. Contact us to find out which report is best for you.
Available Languages: Multiple (call to enquire).
Report Styles Available
Contact us now for a full list of bespoke reports that we can provide you.
What is the Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI)?
Is the Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI) Right for Your Organisation?
The HPI was designed to predict occupational success and it can be used across nearly every single industry at all levels ranging from graduates to directors.
Suitable for all organisations and industry sectors and individuals
The results of the Hogan Personality Inventory are obtained through a variety of report formats that range in terms of scope and complexity. The reports provide detailed HPI graphs and provide the following information:
- Identifies how the candidate is likely to act in various circumstances
- Notes strengths and shortcomings
- Makes suggestions about how to manage the individual’s career
- Pinpoints characteristics relevant for success in most work environments
- Identifies suitability for the position
- Notes interview style
- Provides a graphic report of the candidate’s assessment results
- Summarises the recommendation for job fit and potential hiring
- Classifies candidates as high fit, moderate fit, or low fit
Please contact us so to that we can help you decide which is the right report for your needs.
Set up your HPI now and predict job performance.