Hogan Development Survey (HDS)
Time to Complete: 10-15 minutes approx.
Max Number of Questions: 168
Levels: Director, Executive, Manager, Front Line Manager, Mid-Professional, General Population, Supervisor, Graduate
Cost: Varies depending upon which report you choose. Contact us to find out which report is best for you.
Available Languages: Multiple (call to enquire)
Report Styles Available
Contact us now for a full list of bespoke reports that we can provide you.
What is the Hogan Development Survey (HDS)?
The Hogan Development Survey (HDS) is used to measure qualities in times of increased strain. The HDS uses 11 scales to identify the early signs of risks within employees and candidates alike before they become a potential problem.
Is the Hogan Development Survey (HDS) Right for Your Organisation?
The HDS was designed to identify personalities and characteristics that can potentially derail the employee’s success, it can be used across nearly every single industry at all levels ranging from graduates to directors. It is especially valuable for those who want to assess executive and senior management where failure maybe business critical.
Suitable for all organisations and industry sectors and individuals
The results of the Hogan Development Survey are obtained through a variety of report formats that range in terms of scope and complexity. The reports provide detailed HDS graphs as well as the following:
- Identifies how the candidate is likely to act in various circumstances
- Notes strengths and shortcomings
- Makes suggestions about how to manage the individual’s career
- Pinpoints characteristics relevant for success in most work environments
- Identifies suitability for the position
- Notes interview style
- Provides a graphic report of the candidate’s assessment results
- Summarises the recommendation for job fit and potential hiring
- Classifies candidates as high fit, moderate fit, or low fit
Please contact us so to that we can help you decide which is the right report for your needs.
Set up your Hogan Development Survey assessment now.
Set up your HDS now.