The OPG works with clients to improve people decisions through the use of psychometric assessment and by organisational capability development.
The Occupational Psychology Group works with clients to improve people decisions through the use of psychometric assessment, performance management and organisational capability development solutions.
We work at both the recruitment stage and at the capability development stage to help clients make better people decisions about potential and capability. This in turn forms a part of our wider Talent Management and Organisational Development consulting which helps organisations improve bottom line performance through better HR practices and performance management systems.
SHL Enterprise Partners
The OPG are CEB/SHL Enterprise Partners and recommended by the leaders in assessment to provide their range of psychometric assessment and 360 degree feedback tools. In addition, we are fully accredited users of a wide range of assessment methodologies from other leading publishers including Hogan and OPP.
Bespoke Psychometric Assessment
We also design and supply bespoke psychometric assessment tools such as situational judgement tests (SJT’s) and assessment centre exercises together with competency frameworks, performance management systems and recruitment process designs.
Experienced Team of HR Professionals & Business Psychologists
Our team includes: Chartered Occupational Psychologists, experienced HR professionals and internationally renowned management consultants. They come together to provide leading edge solutions across the employee and organisational life cycle. Our focus is to provide our clients with the ‘edge’ to deliver against challenging objectives in the global economy.
Psychometric Assessment & Tests We Provide
We work with many leading organisations as well as with ambitious SMEs to help them achieve significant advantage through their people. Our commercial style, multi-discipline teams and wider talent management capability sets us apart from our competitors.
We provide the following psychometric assessments:
- OPQ32r - The Occupational Personality Questionnaire by SHL – One the world’s most widely used questionnaires to show behaviour at work
- HDS - Hogan Development Survey – A leading industry tool which looks into personality traits
- HPI - Hogan Personality Inventory – this test is a measure of ‘normal’ personality and is used to predict job performance
- MBTI - Myers Briggs Type Indicator – Is a psychometric assessment tool designed to show psychological preferences, perceptions and decision making processes
- MVPI - Motives Values Preferences Index – This test shows an individual’s core values, goals and interests
- MQ - Motivation Questionnaire by SHL – This test helps to show what motivates, and equally demotivates, an individual
- FIRO B – An assessment of relationships. FIRO’s accessible and universally applicable framework reveals how individuals can shape and adapt their individual behaviors, influence others effectively and build trust among colleagues.
- ‘Verify’ Ability tests – Online tests of maximum ability for various levels of assessment
- Situational & Managerial Judgement tests
- Bespoke Exercises & Assessments designed by our in house team
We are an award winning SHL Enterprise Partner and also supply MBTI, Firo B and the Hogan suite of assessments.
For more information on our wider talent management services which include:
- Executive search
- Talent management strategy
- People and change consultancy
- Board effectiveness and composition
- Executive coaching
- Career transition/outplacement
- 360 degree feedback and appraisals
Please go to the Ramsey Hall website www.ramseyhall.com.